CSM Alumni work to carry out the evangelizing mission of the Roman Catholic Church by furthering the legacy of Camp St. Malo.
- To empower and engage Camp St. Malo alumni from across the country.
- To create opportunities to share experiences, talents and gifts with others.
- To explore possibilities of development that will allow alternative youth programs.
- To promote apostolate of alumni and friends with young people.
- Creation of Camp St. Malo Board of Directors to network alumni and engage them in the mission set forth.
- Develop facilities and programs to give young people the opportunities to further spiritual growth through a variety of varied experiences.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Brian Hayes - Chairman
- Dave Pfnister - Board Member
- Denise Pfnister - Board Member
- Father Don Willett - Board Member, Spiritual Director
- Frank Blazic - Board Member
- - Board Member
- Communications: Historian, Database, Website, News/Marketing
- Future Planning: Proposed Expansion, Existing Facilities, Fund Raising
- Camp St. Malo Alumni is a 501C3
- A Colorado Corporation